THIS IS A PERSONAL ACCOUNT OF THE DAY TO DAY LIFE OF BEING A MOTHER (THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY) BEING A MOTHER IS A BLESSING AND THE HARDEST JOB IVE EVER HAD. MY 2 SONS ARE JACK AND COOPER. BEWARE AND ENJOY WATCHING MY FAMILY GROW. THANKS FOR VISITING MOMMY 911

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Reunion with Courtney



Courtney was in town this weekend from Virginia. I have been friends with Courtney for 20 years!!! oh my God thats a long time. We were the best of friends in highschool. I love her and miss her so much. We went to Ku after highschool and met Neila and Stacey. So this weekend I had a BBQ and we all got together and all our kids played. There were 7 kids and it was so fun!!!! The food was great and the company was even better. After everyone went home it was just courtney and I and our two oldest boys took a bath together and dumped the entire bottle of soap in the tub and the bubbles were overflowing onto the floor. They had so much fun. Anyway.....I had a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I am so glad you started one. It's very therapeutic!

Cute photos! The funny thing is that we blogged about the same thing! I have a photo of the kids on my blog, too. I have also added you to my blog roll. Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are doing a blog! I promise to read it every day, girlfriend. We had a blast too.

Carl and Tisara said...

The kids look so cute Andrea! I love it! I'm so glad Courtney was able to come to town, and I'm so glad you all had so much fun!

Neila said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I am tagging you to do the book meme! See my blog if you have no idea what that means!