THIS IS A PERSONAL ACCOUNT OF THE DAY TO DAY LIFE OF BEING A MOTHER (THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY) BEING A MOTHER IS A BLESSING AND THE HARDEST JOB IVE EVER HAD. MY 2 SONS ARE JACK AND COOPER. BEWARE AND ENJOY WATCHING MY FAMILY GROW. THANKS FOR VISITING MOMMY 911

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL


Today was Jack's first day of his new preschool. We decided to keep him back this year and not put him into kindergarten because he would be at a great advantage to be a step ahead when he does start kinderegarten. He is the funniest child I know. When we went to the school he said he did not want to go. The first thing he said to the teacher was that she looked like a grandma. (she is most likely 60) He was given a choice of what to do until the other kids arrived and of course he went straight to the costume area and put on a cape and started running around the room like a super hero. At first I was imberresed but I talked to my mom later in the day and she told me that every child is unique in their own way and if Im proud of what he is then he will be proud of himself also. That really hit home with me and Im going to try and be more proud of who he is and not try to make him who I think he should be. Even if he jumps around like superman or can recite an entire episode of spongebob , or wears a belt in his underwear and pretends its a tail. Its ok....its who he is. And I love him. Thanks mom for the words of wisdom.

1 comment:

Carl and Tisara said...

Hey Andrea! I love the picture! He made it through his first day of school! Good job mom!